£80000 - £100000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Maternity Cover (9-12 Months) - Cross Channel Media Business Director - Network Media Agency - £80,000 - £100,000 per annum.
Hi all. I am currently supporting a network media agency based in Central London who are urgently looking for a cross channel Business Director to support across 3 accounts for the agency, including one of their largest who operate in the finance sector. The role will cover all media channels, however I would be still be interested to hear from candidates that specialise in digital - as long as you have an understanding of how offline channels fit into the wider picture. You will help take a lead from a client relationship perspective, along with working very closely with the strategy, channel specialist and data teams to make sure the work output is of the highest quality. Ideally you will be available to start at ASAP, however if you have a short notice period and you think you are a good fit, please feel free to still apply.
Please note - this is a hybrid working role. Due to the seniority of the position, you will ideally be in the office a few times a week at least.
- Cross channel Business Director.
- Leading client relationships across 3 accounts for the agency - one in the finance space, one in tech and one FMCG.
- Working across both UK and EU markets, so international experience is a must.
- Overseeing both brand and performance campaigns.
- Play an key role in the overall performance and development of the team - any experience developing teams beneficial.
- Directly line manage a team consisting of Business Directors, Associate Directors, Managers and Execs, making sure output is up to high standard.
- Established Business Director with a strong background working within media.
- Solid understanding of all media channels.
- Experienced in leading high performing teams in a busy environment.
- Confident taking control of senior client relationships and developing strong partnerships.
- Comfortable challenging clients and internal teams on plans/strategy.
- Strategic and commercial mindset - must have experience setting and meeting commercial targets.
- Experienced in developing more junior members of teams.
- General understanding of the wider media/agency landscape.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox