£60000 - £65000 per annum + 10% bonus
9 months ago
We are working with a great ad tech agency based in London looking for a client facing Measurement & Analytics lead. They are a superb business that have grown impressively over the past few years to around 60 heads, based in fantastic offices central London. They work with some of the UK's biggest brands like John Lewis & Marks & Spencer and have expanded to take on accounts in USA and Singapore.
As a Measurement & Analytics Lead, you will be responsibile for:
- Strategic role supporting and consulting with clients on their data needs
- Leading a team of 2 data analysts, reporting into the Technology Director
- Lead and own Google and Facebook analytics
- Work with the measurement and analytics platforms to deliver projects
- Advise clients on the ideal attribution model to maximise relevant exposure
- Enjoys facing clients and providing insight and reflection on the data gathered
- Experience with multi-channel attribution
- Experience working with Google Analytics and Facebook in particular
- Natural ability to explain complex concepts in their simplicity
You can apply for this Measurement & Analytics Lead role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Manager - Data & Analytics
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across data and analytics so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.