6 months ago
Media Activation Manager - Reservation - Essence (AirBnB)
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oreal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 1,800 people strong, manages $4B in annualised media spend and deploys campaigns in 106 markets via 20 offices in APAC, EMEA and North America.
About the role
We are looking for a Media Activation Manager. This team offers the opportunity to work with large budgets and savvy, forward-thinking clients. The travel industry has been one of the worst hit industries during the pandemic, commercially. The resurrection of travel in the coming year is something Airbnb would like to be on the front foot with, including UK rural 'host' campaigns, and gift card activations.
As part of GroupM we have access to some of the best technology and tools available including econometrics, proprietary web analytics and a wide range of planning and evaluation tools.
Some of the things we'd like you to do
- Reporting into the Reservation AD you will be fully responsible for the day to day strategic and implementational planning and buying of display across print, non programmatic digital digital, OOH & audio.
- You will work closely with the planning teams and other specialist teams within the agency to ensure an integrated approach to the strategic and activation planning across all display channels.
- You will lead negotiations with media owners and help develop the negotiation skills of junior members of the team.
- You will ensure all campaigns are delivered, reported, measured and optimised effectively (objectives/KPI's must be met/exceeded).
A bit about yourself:
- You take an active interest in learning about our clients business
- You have a strong POV on relevant industry topics
- Able to work across multiple display channels
- Not daunted by a challenge, tackling it head on
- Used to working closely with suppliers to identify the best solution for our clients
- Work together with teams internally at Essence (Ops, Investment,planning, client services)
- Keep up to date with new innovations within the media marketplace and identify how they could be used by our clients
What you can expect from Essence
Essence's mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world's very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today's digital marketing landscape. It's important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
To apply for this role please send your CV via the link. Thank you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.