City of London, London
12 months ago
- A global data and measurement-driven agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world.
- The agency is more than 1,600 people strong, manages over $3.6B in annualised media spend and deploys campaigns in 71 markets via its global offices throughout North America, EMEA and APAC.
- Conceptualise innovative ways to leverage technology to automate platform set-up, optimisation, quality checks and reporting across Search, Social, Display and Video
- Validate the feasibility of those ideas by investigating user flow, matching with technical documentation and developing prototypes
- Communicate with the wider team to ensure they are aware of the tools, know how to use them and gather feedback that can be translated in features in later iterations of the tools
- Develop expertise in Essence's enterprise level proprietary tools and systems and act as a liaison between the Media teams using these tools and product owners and developers responsible for maintaining and updating them
- Manage and train a team of Tech Leads (which may consist of a number of different team members with varying levels of experience) giving them clear direction and support
- Proven experience (2-3 years) working in a Digital Media/Advertising role with track record of automating solutions for your team or working as an Ad Tech Engineer with a strong understanding of day-to-day digital media campaign management
- Experience dealing with APIs (AdWords, DoubleClick, Facebook APIs a plus)
- Mastery of Excel & Google Docs and understanding of Google Apps ecosystem
- Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers is key; You must be able to analyse raw data, draw insights and develop models to produce actionable recommendations as needed
- Experience with paid Search, Social, Display & Video activity management desirable
- Good organisational skills and high attention to detail, with an understanding of optimisation levers & testing approaches across biddable platforms
- Able to identify key opportunities to innovate through technology, displaying inventiveness and willingness to challenge existing standards
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are particularly important in building & developing relationships with the wider agency. The ability to think on your feet, present well, and to be creative and talk about a wide variety of complex issues will be important to your progression
- An ability to bring the best out of people; helping them develop their capabilities and improve their confidence, whilst motivating them to succeed and helping them maintain focus when necessary
- A self-starter with lots of initiative, motivation and a drive to succeed; you will get plenty of support but the ability to manage your own workload & identify ways to improve is crucial
- Adaptability, able to flex working style with different situations
- A passion for everything digital and tech, with an active interest and understanding of online advertising industry trends
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 728 2977
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.