£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Media Analyst - £35,000 - £40,000 - London
One of the most successful international names in media consulting are looking for a Media Analyst to work on exciting and engaging international projects as they continue to grow and innovate. Working as part of the London team you will help their select blue-chip clients optimise media agency return on investment. This covers both traditional media usage with a strong focus on TV as well as Online and other media communication touch points.
Data analysis; the client, media agency, media owner and other sources as required
Build appropriate databases including cleaning and verifying the data and prepare it for analysis
Recommend analytical approaches that will deliver valuable insight
Using bespoke analytical tools to analyse media, TV and Digital in particular, and contribute to team discussions on results and recommendations.
Develop interactive models to help clients set budgets
Analyse and forecast economic, consumer, agency, media and market trends and developments for selected countries around the world.
- Degree in a numeric discipline or something transferable
- Good SQL and VBA programming
- Fluency in a second major language is advantageous but not essential
- Strong analytical thinking
- A passion to work with large volumes of data
- Good communication skills
- Keen to work in an environment where no days are the same and projects will keep you bust and stimulated
- Enthusiastic to work across the whole of Europe!!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2048 /
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here: Sphere, Meet The Consultants
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.