£30000 - £35000 per annum
12 days ago
Media Analyst, Media Agency, London, £30,000-£35,000
I am partnered with a super exciting and award-winning independent media agency, who work with some of the biggest brands in Britain!
We are looking for a media analyst, with experience in the media agency landscape. You will need experience using SQL, excel and Google Analytics. If you think you match this, I'd love to hear from you!
- Work with leading brands like Disaronno, Kopparberg and Patagonia!
- Based in Central London with flexible working available!
- Chance to play a leading role in a brand-new team
- Great culture, progression opportunities and quarterly bonuses!
As the Media Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing data for analysis
- Conducting initial analysis
- Supporting planning teams
- Present findings to internal teams
- Extracting data from key industry tools and systems
- Experience in a media agency or similar
- Strong SQL, excel and Google Analytics skills
- 2+ years work experience in an analyst role
- Knowledge of econometric modelling techniques and statistical tests
- Experience with data visualisation tools like Datarama and PowerBI
- Experience of presenting analysis to either internal teams or clients
You can apply for this role of Media Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Associate Consultant - Data Analytics
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox