£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This agency sits in an award-winning network and deals with planning and buying for some of the world's smartest advertisers. Within the network, they have the largest digital operations around the world, and with a greater geographic footprint than any competitor. This role sits within the specialist division focused on a global leader in tech and gaming client, both within the UK and globally.
This agency is looking for someone with a deep knowledge of brand and performance media and a true passion for its progression and implementation. They are looking for someone commercially minded, who's tenacious attitude allows them to successfully communicate why innovative campaigns are the best for their client.
- They are looking for a media manager. This person will be responsible for the day-to-day planning and delivery of cross-channel media campaigns.
- You will be required to strategically dissect and briefs to ensure delivery of the best possible client solutions across the UK, Switzerland and the Netherlands.
- You will be responsible for client account handling, building relationships with the client and internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate with internal paid social, programmatic and search teams.
- Run client status meetings where necessary.
- Actively work to promote best practice and efficiency gains in everything the team does.
- You will have at least 3 years' media agency experience, primarily focused on media planning and buying, with strong digital knowledge.
- You will have a demonstrated track record of managing clients.
- You will have a proven ability to manage multiple deliverables and delegate effectively, whilst nurturing the development of team members.
- You will be technically and analytically minded, yet service-industry-suited with the potential to develop client leadership and more advanced staff management roles.
- You will be an in-depth, analytical thinker with strong attention to detail.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox