£40000 - £50000 per annum
3 months ago
Media Performance Analyst - Leading Digital Media Agency-(£40,000-£50,000)- London
This is a brand-new opportunity to become part of a new age for a sensational leading digital media agency based in London. Due to exciting and substantial growth, they are now looking to add a Media Performance Analyst who will be able to produce first class insights across digital audiences for a wide range of exciting clients and take them to the next level.
You will be given the chance to work in growing team within a huge business with massive potential and fantastic progression opportunities.
- Build DCO capabilities with the media team to unlock the power of data attributes and dynamic creative
- Use of tagging and tracking to monitor marketing performance channels to deliver insight in how to enhance media planning and buying strategy.
- Flexible working
- Work with different client teams and explore diverse industries by working with major brands
- Produce models and analysis to inform media optimisation and communications planning
- Be the subject matter expert for attribution and media mix modelling - producing models and analysis to inform media optimisation and communications planning
- Work with the engineering and insight lead on developing further media client performance capabilities to deliver pro-active value to the media team
- 2+ years experience in similar role
- Good knowledge of Analytical tools (E.g. Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics, GA360) AND basic SQL or Python
- Ideally have media/ecommerce background and experience
- Strong communication, stakeholder management skills and a real passion for data analytics
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Associate Data Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.