7 months ago
Media Planner- Entertainment Clients! Media Agency - London - £28k
This agency pride themselves in being an equal opportunities employer and diversity and inclusion is at the heart of what they believe in. They have invested in unique and industry leading data, technologies, planning tools, content capabilities and talent. They offer each client a bespoke service, with an offering that goes way beyond traditional media planning & buying. They are the home of some enviable clients!
As the Media Planner, your responsibilities will include:
- Playing a significant role in the team, driving forward innovative thinking and media planning excellence across digital and offline channels
- You will play a key role in the planning process.
- You will be responsible for the development and management of the Communications Executive in the team.
- Analyse reports to give client clear insights on how the campaign is performing and actionable recommendations
- A Planner with experience and is passionate about media and the role an agency can play in the evolving communications mix
- Demonstrates an understanding of the media landscape in the UK
- Outstanding communication and relationship-building skills
You can apply for this role of market engagement manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across Media Planning so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.