£28000 - £33000 per annum
4 months ago
Media Planner - Independent agency - up to £33k
This is a rapidly growing, award winning independent data, digital and media planning agency, who focus on exceptional client service and working with responsibility, whilst having fun. The team is young, fun and are focused on over-delivering on client expectations - this means they have a very happy client base they're super proud of and are well-known as market leaders in the space.
This historically performance focused agency is growing rapidly, and looking for a fantastic BRAND media planner to join their Head of brand in servicing their brand/performance clients through exceptional audience research to form best-in-class media campaigns. They're looking for someone who loves getting to the heart of what makes people tick, and can use this to have a big impact on people's decision making.
- Ensuring the team has the correct audience understanding and insight to build appropriate media solutions.
- Responding to client brand briefs with appropriate media planning focused on brand growth, using great precision.
- Presenting to clients in meetings and new business pitches.
- Supporting account management and planning teams with all facets of media planning.
- Building relationships with media owners and developing channel expertise to advise clients' as to their brand growth.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years' media planning experience ideally in a network agency environment.
- You will have a good feel for people, culture and insights and an interest in trying to dig this out of data.
- You will have an interest in the role that media can play to change people's attitudes.
- You will be inquisitive - a fat-thinking, natural problem solver who has an exception level of attention to detail.
- You will be someone with strong collaboration skills, who is looking to join an environment where you can build a career.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.