£25500 - £27000 per annum
26 days ago
Media Planning Account Executive - London
This independent agency consistently win the Best Company to work for award, and operate a culture of encouraging full autonomy & transparency, from their planning and buying, to their holiday policy to their flat internal structure. They are looking for solutions focused individuals who have conviction in their ideas and the business acumen to back them up to join them. They have a plethora of above industry standard benefits and place a huge focus on company culture and employee well-being. This agency offer bespoke training programs - there are no limits to what you can achieve!
If you're passionate about media and want to join a business where you can make a big impact from day 1, this is the role for you!
- Unlimited holiday
- Hybrid working
- 4 weeks work from anywhere per year
- Amazing training scheme in place
- 8% fully paid pension
As the planning account executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Being involved in receiving briefs, crafting responses and presenting back to clients.
- Coordinating and presenting PCAs.
- Producing insight work, competitor analysis and trend reports.
- Briefing and managing channel specialists to ensure work is delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Collaboration across the agency & contributing your ideas.
- Graduated to a degree level of 2:1 or above (achieved/predicted)
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good analytical skills and Microsoft Excel knowledge (Pivot tables, Vlookups)
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
You can apply for this role of Graduate Marketing Analyst role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Associate Consultant -
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox