24 days ago
Business Director - Comms Planning, Media Agency, London
This is a top media agency that has a heritage in strategic planning. They offer unique and responsive media advice that is relevant to their business. Part of a Global network but still small enough to have that hunger and bravery that comes with a challenger or independent set up. They harbour a collaborative environment that results in a great work culture and this is shown in their high staff retention.
As the Business Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of talented media planners to develop innovative and challenging plans for your clients
- Identify new and pioneering opportunities to achieve best in class communications
- Inspire media planning, strategic and creative expertise
- Develop strong relationships with senior clients
- Understand your clients business thoroughly so you become their trusted advisor
You will be a visionary and an inspiring lead for your clients' business with a passion, curiosity and proactive interest in understanding the audience and brands. You will require a strong understanding and knowledge of all communication channels (including digital and content) and how these work together within an integrated ecosystem is essential.
- Significant media agency/planning experience
- Passionate about media and the role an agency can play in the evolving communications mix
- Collaborative spirit
- Dedicated and motivated manager and team leader
- Familiar with developing strong client relationships at a senior level
You can apply for this role of Business Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across Media Planning so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox