City of London, London
11 days ago
Media Planning Executive - Independent Agency
This is a rapidly growing independent agency over 10 years old. Their heritage in performance media and ability to deliver performance campaigns have enabled them to grow rapidly with acquisition targets, targeting donors and volunteers for charity clients or commercial-focused clients with specific target audiences. In working in true partnership with their clients they achieve mutual business objectives through a mix of brand and performance campaigns.
The company has a strong company culture and around 80 employees, and are looking for someone who wants to gain great exposure to the success of direct market channels and a high service ethos. They are looking for an ambitious and hard-working individual who wants to gain industry experience and knowledge through both internal and external training. The training they offer is focused and tailored to you as an individual.
- You'll be assisting the media plan development and campaign channel and platform planning for brand and DR campaigns
- You'll be supporting and liaising with media owners and suppliers to maximise revenue through existing and new business.
- You'll get to work with the company's three main types of clients: charities, finance and direct to consumer, including household names such as Guide Dogs, National Trust and American Express.
- You'll gain great exposure to the media industry in a fast-growing, independent agency with extensive training to aid your development
- You'll support the sales manager in client meetings and new business pitches
- You will have at least one year's media agency experience, and will have experience in multiple third-party marketing channels, including third-party inserts, data and digital
- You will be able to support and liaise with media owners and suppliers to maximise revenue through existing and new business.
- You will have previous experience in a client facing role
- You will be energetic and keen to learn and develop within a fast-growing and supportive agency
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox