5 days ago
Media Planning Manager - Top media agency - London - Negotiable
This is an integrated media and communications agency with an enviable portfolio of clients! They are an ambitious media agency who has a clear vision of where they are heading. They really look after their employees and foster an environment that encourages excellence!
In this role you will play a critical role within the client account team. This role encompasses two exciting in the agency portfolio one of which is an innovative charity client. They are a forward-thinking charity with a drive to open up new ways to communicate to consumers and put digital firmly at the heart of its comms.
- Taking responsibility for the day-to-day management of a piece of client business, driving the creation of brilliant work.
- Working under the guidance of the Account Director and Business Director, you will have ownership of campaign development and implementation, taking client briefs through the planning process and the briefing out of the internal agency teams.
You will understand how media strategy fits into the overall marketing and advertising strategy and will also have experience of developing and working with consumer insights and understanding consumer behaviour.
- You will ideally have great direct response experience with some exposure to brand planning. However, having both is not essential as they are happy to help you develop your skills within the team.
- You will be data-literate, accessing and interrogating multiple sources of audience and behavioural data to glean insight, shape strategies, and optimise media.
- Ideally you will already be a Planning manager at a media agency as there is the potential for fast development to Account Director level or you will be a senior planner who is a rising star!
You can apply for this role of Media Planning Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across Media Planning so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox