£90000 - £110000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Media Strategist - Luxury Specialist Consultancy - £90,000-£110,000 - London
This consultancy are dedicated to servicing luxury brands - their main services include market intelligence, strategic consultancy, data and consumer insights, digital marketing solutions and transformative creative ideas. They've had rapid growth over the last few years due to increased spend from clients, which allows for massive scope for growth and development.
As the Media Strategist, your role will include:
- Developing detailed and data driven understanding of client media strategy, proposing improvements and alternatives and why they are a better option.
- Responding to comments and questions from the client and being able to form closely argues, evidence based work which will be delivered directly back to their board.
- Having a solid understanding of the luxury market, including trends, consumer insights and competitor analysis.
- Looking for opportunities to optimize and improve the clients' media strategy and brand image
- Act as the bridge before the data team, the client and the media agency - you'll be in charge of critical analysis of current and future media strategies.
- Have a strategic mind with a curious outlook, questioning the norms of marketing & advertising.
- Are passionate about media and always up to date and ahead of the curve with suggesting the latest developments, abreast of the latest trends.
- Are able to work autonomously and have experience growing teams.
- Have extensive experience managing senior clients - you are confident and have good gravitas.
- Ideally luxury client experience.
You can apply for this role of Media Strategist now by sending us your CV or calling us. Don't forget to register as a candidate on our website too!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox