£55000 - £90000 per annum
6 months ago
Strategist - Independent Agency - London
This is a small but rapidly growing agency that work in true partnership with their clients to achieve mutual business objectives through a mix of brand and performance campaigns. They're not tied into any media buying agreements, meaning whatever media they buy provides the best possible media solution for their client, allowing for truly creative planning and an ethos of transparency for both their clients and internally within the agency.
They are looking for a strategist to join them - they are looking for someone who will dare to be different.
As the Strategist, your responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for the quality of strategic thinking across a number of client accounts, including ents, retail and FMCG.
- You will ensure all work is delivered to agency standards, in line with ways of working, and meets the clients needs through addressing their business problems. This includes consulting on a marketing/business strategy level.
- Working with the CSO to ensure all ideas and work bring media and creative together.
- You stay in touch with the culture and rends that are changing it, and as such can pitch and deliver new and fresh ideas to clients to drive innovation.
- Increasing the agency's strategic profile through writing and publishing perspectives and thought-pieces.
- Have at least 5 years' experience in either comms planning, digital strategy or international strategy, with evidenced experience delivering and owning strategic planning.
- Are able to discuss measurement options, including but not limited to digital attribution and econometric modelling.
- Are an innovative forward facer, looking to test and innovate for clients, and can set these ideas out clearly for clients to demonstrate the difference to client business.
- Can communicate clearly and convincingly, selling strategies in to clients and inspiring them to buy in to breakthrough, unconventional ideas.
- Are keen to contribute to the agency's unique and fun culture outside your core day to day role.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.