City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
13 days ago
Digital Media Strategist - Independent agency
Award winning independent agency with offices across Europe and America.
You will own all aspects of media strategy and planning, including but not limited to
- Strategy development - working with the client delivery team to identify an approach and strategy across multiple media disciplines
- Understanding the use of attribution, media mix modelling and planning tools to pull together insights and audience behaviours
- Building great relationships with clients and internal agency teams
- Understanding of marketing technology environment and how this technology can help activate performance campaigns
- Work closely with client team to help generate insight
- Look out for trends and partners for our clients
- Build media strategy for new business pitches with a focus on data-driven performance marketing
- Experience developing digital media strategies for large clients
- Strong knowledge and passion of all digital channels
- Excellent knowledge of the Google Analytics and how this is used to maximise media strategy performance, knowledge of other DSPs, the Adobe Marketing Platform
- Understanding of Adservers is a bonus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Hannah Brown - Senior Consultant
0203 763 9758 |
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox