3 months ago
Media Technology Senior Account Executive -Essence - Sainsburys/IOC - London
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make brands more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oréal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 2,000 people strong, manages $4.5B in annualized media spend, and deploys campaigns in 121 markets via 22 offices in APAC, EMEA and the Americas. Visit essenceglobal.com for more information and follow us on Twitter at @essenceglobal.
About the role
The Media Activation team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly. The Media Activation team leverages their mastery of each channel to make sure its recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is maximized.
The Media Technology Senior Account Executive is responsible for helping the Media Activation team automate ongoing repetitive tasks and optimizations to create efficiency. The role involves working with campaign managers to streamline workflow across a media account. They will also work closely with their account lead to ensure tools that are developed to enhance workflow and output. You will also work closely with your account lead to deliver world class marketing programs, using the latest technology and tools at your disposal, which exceed our client's expectations.
Some of the things we'd like you to do:
- Leverage media buying platform APIs and Google Sheets [add ons] to build automated pacing and reporting docs
- Coordinate platform data fixes with Activation teams
- Work with other Tech team stakeholders to enhance proprietary tools
- Development of automation solutions for amazon advertising platform & other non-Google trading platforms.
A bit about yourself:
- Approximately 1-2 years experience in a digital media agency or ad tech space
- Experience with data integration projects - e.g. API, DMP, Analytics, etc
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Data Studio
- A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of ad tech
- A self-starter who can take initiative and begin projects independently.
- A passion for troubleshooting and always asking 'why?'
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are particularly important in developing client relationships and maintaining efficient communication across the team
- Adept at working within team and partnering across teams
What you can expect from Essence
Essence's mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world's very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today's digital marketing landscape. It's important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
To apply for this role please send your CV via the link below. Thank you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.