£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
7 months ago
An Award-Winning Media Agency is looking for a Media Trading Manager to join their winning team working across a Global Telco company. Despite having the access to global resources, their office in the UK prides itself on maintain a strong level of independence, by being both reactive and innovative. The Trading team is vibrant, constantly growing and working with leading clients in a range of sectors - including retail, FMCG and travel.
- Deliver programmatic campaigns utilising Demand Side Platforms (DSPs)
- Offer insight and analytics to clients - create reports and optimise campaigns in terms of volume, price, product against KPI's
- Offer recommendations to clients on how to improve campaign performance and how to best optimise campaigns
- Work with the client teams to determine long term planning budgets
- Assist with the cross-selling and up-selling of campaigns through exceptional customer service
- Approach briefs with a strategic view to justify the use of this particular programmatic solution
- Experience using multiple DSPs, Appnexus & DV360 desirable
- Good understanding of multiple ad serving technologies, how to implement and troubleshoot tags from a wide variety of vendors including Flashtalking, DCM, Sizmek etc
- Experience in running both branding and direct response campaigns in Demand Side Platforms
- Previous experience in display, video and mobile campaign optimisation.
- Strong understanding of UK publishers and exchanges
- Clear communication and organisation skills - examples of working with clients and agencies
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a team
- Good communication skills in order to liaise with agency ad ops and publisher contacts
- Educated to degree level in Maths or other quantitative subject
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.