4 months ago
The company is the fastest growing food technology app in North America, helping eateries to transform digitally.
They currently work with over 5,000 restaurants, in more than 16 cities across North America, UK and Australia. They are looking to expand globally and are opening several new offices in Europe.
They are looking for a professional who will help to deliver world-class service and ensure the quick resolution of all problems with new and existing merchant partners.
As a Merchant Operations Specialist, you will:
- Oversee the daily operational functions of supporting the company’s merchant network.
- Develop relationships and trust with merchant partners by dealing with inquiries and requests for support in a timely manner
- Carry out menu updates, changes and audits in a timely manner to guarantee that merchant menus are set-up to meet the company’s high menu standard
- Be the voice of Ritual to our customers
- Work with either the Merchant Onboarding, Partner Support or Order Management team
- Conduct business in both German and English
- Bilingual in German and English
- University or college graduate or current university or college student
- Food service or retail experience is desirable
- Experience using Google Sheets / Excel
- Technical problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of SQL/Salesforce/Excel is a bonus
- Excellent communication skills (must be comfortable speaking on the phone) and excellent writing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Not making errors is critical - any changes made are directly reflected in the app which affects millions of transactions
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Associate Consultant - International Sales
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.