£25000 - £30000 per annum
Amber Millar Chambers
8 months ago
Mid-Weight Copy Writer - Agency- £25,000 - £30,000 - London/Remote
Are you a passionate writer with an eye for personal branding?
My client is hiring for a mid-weight copywriter role to join their studio team. By stepping into the role you will join their London base (also offices in South Africa) and be apart of their a rapidly expanding team.
In line with the belief that content is king you will be specialising in amplifying the personal branding for the modern recruiter. You'll be working closely with the new Head of Product and Lead Copywriter in ensuring work flows are adhered to, collaboratively evolve team ideas aiming to produce exceptional copy in line with client briefs and targetted deliverables.
- You will be joining a rapidly growing media agency team and be offered training & support through the onboarding process.
- You will specialise in branding the modern recruiter.- A niche, Billion ££ Industry
- You will be an influential character in their new product launch.
- Largely remote role - aside from the social events!
Working as their New Copywriter, your responsibilities will include:
- Writing both long and short form original copy in embodying consistency across client deliverables and ensuring tone of voice.
- Supporting the Lead Copy in delivering weekly contact and status reports for clients.
- Working with multiple clients across several industries.
- Supportingthe development of junior co-workers and instil creativity across projects.
The Ideal Candidate will;
- Have 2-3 years' experience working in similar role. - Some previous agency/client facing experience is valued.
- Present exceptional detail-oriented writing skills with a willingness to support peers.
- Evidence confident and clear communication, presentation and organisational skills with the ability to work ross-functionally.
- Understand the fundamentals of branding (tone of voice), and express attention to detail to client needs producing compelling copy.
- Exceptional writing ability.
- Ideas driven - Creativity is encouraged!
- Ability to work efficiently toward, and meet deadlines
- Understanding of tone of voice in relation to client brief and ability to implement this within works.
- Have some industry experience or related qualifications
- Are keen to rise to a challenge
- Are passionate about working with Brands and content
- Are looking to progress your marketing career
Apply Now !!
Send your CV or call the marketing team now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Amber Millar Chambers
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.