Up to £30000 per annum + Benefits
25 days ago
Motion Graphics Designer
Perm - £35k
A truly phenomenal client of ours, who are fully immersed in the world of personalised ads are hiring a new perm member of their creative team.. This business are phenomenal. They have had a unbelievable year last year as more content than ever before is being consumed, and have grown their headcount from 26 to 61 in the last 12 months. They use data to create personalised advertising with more context and more relevance to better connect with people. The Creative team are a talented department of 10 individuals and they are hoping to hire their 11th person asap. This businesses platform makes it easy for talented creatives to make millions of personalised video and audio ads that are intelligently tailored on the fly to each recipient, all without compromising creativity. What an awesome environment to work on projects that are in the pubic domain influences millions across the globe!
The products are used by some of the very best brands across the globe, ones you and I would interactive with on a daily basis. They work with all of the major media agencies and trading desks and are partnered with publishers such as Spotify, Bauer and Global Radio.
This business re looking to hire an eager digital video producer and motion graphics candidate who has circa 1-3 years commercial experience, to work within the Creative Team. Short-form storytelling is right at the heart of this role and as a creative on the team you will be making big impacts on ad campaigns and marketing content.
There are three main facets to this role
- Collaborating with the sales team in responding to live ad briefs with brilliant storyboards and work won from client pitches - and then executing the idea with the support of the team.
- Concepting, scripting and producing videos to show off what they do and explain campaigns they've run - including award entries.
- Producing product tutorial videos to train this brands self serve community of users
Most of this businesses dynamic video campaigns are created from assets provided by the client or creative agency that will then be combined with your motion graphics expertise. This means if you're looking to be doing a lot of shooting and casting then this role isn't for you.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- You have a passion for motion graphics
- You are a video producer with excellent knowledge of Premiere Pro
- You have experience using After Effects (inc. Photoshop & Illustrator) - creating crisp motion typography, logo builds and cool transitions
- You can storyboard out your ideas and you have an excellent ear for audio
- You are an ideas machine, always looking for new ways to excite and captivate audiences, always across the latest visual trends
- You are comfortable and working on multiple projects simultaneously
- You are excited to work on briefs for big brands from Coca Cola to British Gas!
To apply for this role you must provide a cv, portfolio and showreel. Please send this to her asap.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox