8 months ago
The company is a global leader in the design and production of brand activations through video, photo, and gifs. The experiences that the company design provide their clients with spontaneous brand engagement, organic event amplification, valuable user data, and social media presence through user generated content.
They work with most of the major brands and agencies in the world to create state-of-the-art experiences on live and marketing events. Their solutions are most commonly used at store openings, product launches, PR and influencer events, marketing tours, festivals, and major live events.
They are also a global company, with headquarters in Belgium and 45 offices in over 20 countries
As a Junior Sales Manager you will:
- Identify, develop, negotiate and secure new business areas
- Develop, present and sell strategies for custom and large-scale activations
- Build, manage and maintain strong customer relationships
- Become an expert in the experimental marketing industry
- Identify important networking events, trade fairs and opportunities to expand your network of personal contacts within the industry
- Native German and fluency in English
- Some experience in sales
- Excellent communication, confident demeanour and interpersonal skills
- High organizational ability and great dedication to detail
- Independence and high motivation for personal and mutual success
- You are self-motivated, ambitious and do not accept a "no" answer
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Associate Consultant - International Sales
(+44) 203 728 2974
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox