City of London, London
Up to £65000 per annum + comms
3 months ago
*NEW* NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - AD TECH PUBLISHER SALES - LONDON - £65K+COMMS
I'm currently working on a New Business Development Manager role at an established content experience platform, providing solutions and services such as 1st party data collection, engagement and education, and ad revenue to enhance campaigns for their clients. The role involves driving current business and developing new business, selling directly to tier 2 and 3 publishers!
- Their video player is backed by Disney!
- Be a part of a growing team based in Farringdon
- Flexible Hybrid Working
- Opportunity to travel
As the New Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Selling directly to tier 2 and 3 publishers. Oversee all phases of the sales cycle, from prospecting to pitching to closing by engaging and exciting key stakeholders.
- Develop, manage and maintain publisher relationships at all personnel levels with an intelligent approach and understanding of what drives partnerships.
- Have a minimum of 3+ years ad-tech publishers sales experience
- Experience selling video solutions
- Experience selling programmatic (ideal)
- Contacts within tier 2 and 3 publishers
You can apply for this role of New Business Development Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Please take a look at our website. Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.