City of London
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum + + commission + benefits
10 months ago
My client is a full-service creative audio agency that do audio brand identities, audio immersion experiences, podcasts, audiobooks and are partners with some of the biggest names you can think of in the audio industry.
They are an expanding company that have grown from 8 - 50 employees in the last 4 years, expanded into the United States and are continuing grow at an exponential rate.
As a New Business Development Manager, you will implement a new business plan with the opportunity to further build out a team and bring new clients onboard.
- Full 360 sales role looking to build out and capitalise on new partnerships with the company
- Work with some of the biggest names in the audio industry
- Networking and developing your own portfolio for clients
- Develop new business opportunities and pitch the platform to leaders of the audio industry
- Work with the Director & Business Development Director to implement a business plan and build out a team
- Entertaining and meeting with your clients regularly
- Proven experience in a new business role
- Experience within the audio industry
- You will have an experience of selling into clients and have a passion for everything audio
- A proactive, positive and friendly individual
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Associate Consultant - Media and Ad Tech Sales
0203 764 7039 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.