City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Commission
about 2 months ago
New Business Director - Marketing Tech, Saas, EdTech, HRTech. Up to £70k base + bonus
This company are in a strong position as their technology is specialised to service Enterprise companies in very secure markets.
Their tailored platform is in demand and successful within enterprise corporations such as Nestle, Mars and Sanofi.
You will be selling a multitude of useful training platforms accompanied by a dedicated account manager. This combination of services is globally proven to improve a company's revenue. By upskilling staff members, the sales follow.
- Great salary package and team support
- Lots of independence & flexibility in the role.
- A target, sales plan and support in the role
- New business role and being part of an expanding team.
As New Business Director, you are responsible for:
- Bringing in new business, brands, logos within FMCG, Retail & Pharma
- Tasked with developing your own pipeline, pitching to new clients
- Selling to global enterprise clients
- 3-4 years sales experience in the SaaS or Martech space with closing experience
- Ability to manage own pipeline
- Have reached targets consistently
- If you have sold to retailers and brands or have a background in ecommerce - even better!
- Good longevity in roles highlighting you've had consistent success, at least 2/3 years in each company
- Have experience at handling online demos and building a lucrative sales pipline
- Happy to generate leads from scratch including social selling and cold calling.
- Process and metrics driven and likes a consultative sell.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.