City of London, London
£36000 - £37000 per annum + Commission
5 months ago
New Business Manager-
Our client is a media communications agency located in the creative heart of London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced, results-driven team that maintains a strong culture and team spirit. The ideal candidate will be at the centre of growth for the agency.
- Generate and close new business opportunities
- Managing the new business pitch process and supporting the team to deliver key elements of a pitch, including meetings, RFIs (Requests for Information) and RFPs (Requests for Proposal).
- Represent the company at networking events
- Briefing and supporting designers, as required
- Organisation of logistics across the pitch process
- Write business proposals and other sales material
- Experience of working in a media agency
- A passion to always deliver the very best, individually and as part of a team
- The ability to thrive under pressure and juggle multiple tasks at the same time
- A proactive, rather than reactive mindset, with a keen eye for detail and a natural 'problem-solver'
- Comfortable with Microsoft 365 suite and other video conferencing software
- Knowledge of design software is a plus
What to look forward to-
- Office closure during the Christmas period
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working times
- Early finish on Fridays
- Well being programme
- Free breakfast
- Interest free season travel ticket
- Team nights out
You can apply for the role of 'New Business Manager' now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Associate Consultant - Technology and Media Sales
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.