City of London
£28000 - £30000 per annum + + UNCAPPED commission + benefits
about 1 month ago
My client is the world's leading digital on-demand platform for the performing arts industries in the ed tech space, reaching schools, colleges and universities in over 64 countries worldwide.
As a New Business Senior Sales Exec, you will take ownership and operate a full 360 sales role, delivering weekly revenue and building a territory of clients.
Join a sales team of over 20 strong in a company that has excelled in recent months and is on course for one of its biggest years to date!
- Generate new business opportunities with prospective clients
- Take full ownership from beginning to the end of the sales cycle
- Generate leads, demonstrate leading education technology products, pricings, negotiations & closing
- Build long term relationships with clients to generate sustainable revenue
- Report into the Sales Director and join a strong, established sales team.
- Experienced and motivated salesperson with 1-3 years sales experience in a closing sales role.
- Commercially minded with analytical and strategic skills
- A personable, positive and friendly individual who will be comfortable meeting and liaising with clients to form long term relationships
- Passion for the performing arts is a bonus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Associate Consultant - Media and Ad Tech Sales
0203 764 7039 / email@example.com
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox