£28000 - £30000 per annum + + UNCAPPED commission + benefits
about 1 month ago
New Business Sales Exec - Ed Tech Platform - £28,000 - £30,000 + UNCAPPED commission & benefits
My client is the world's leading digital on-demand platform for the performing arts industries in the ed tech space, reaching schools, colleges and universities in over 64 countries worldwide.
As a New Business Sales Exec, you will take ownership and operate a full 360 sales role, delivering weekly revenue and building a territory of clients.
Join a sales team of over 20 strong in a company that has excelled in recent months and is on course for one of its biggest years to date!
- Generate new business opportunities with prospective clients
- Take full ownership from beginning to the end of the sales cycle
- Generate leads, demonstrate leading education technology products, pricings, negotiations & closing
- Build long term relationships with clients to generate sustainable revenue
- Report into the Sales Director and join a strong, established sales team.
- Experienced and motivated salesperson with 1-3 years sales experience in a closing sales role.
- Commercially minded with analytical and strategic skills
- A personable, positive and friendly individual who will be comfortable meeting and liaising with clients to form long term relationships
- Passion for the performing arts is a bonus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Ryan Stewart -
Associate Consultant - Media and Ad Tech Sales
0203 764 7039
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.