US$115000.00 - US$125000 per annum + bonus + benefits
20 days ago
Trading Manager (Northeast)- Leading Programmatic Solutions Company - New York City - $115K - $125K
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at one of the industry leading companies in the Programmatic Advertising space. Only founded in 2010, this company has grown to close to 1,000 employees across the globe and doesn't show any signs of slowing down. Using an agnostic model, they are able to work with any Data, DSP, Publisher, or Exchange to empower the best results for it's impressive client base.
This company is hiring programmatic traders of all levels! From Associate all the way up to Senior, join a rapidly growing team that heavily values progression and development.
- Join a company that has been part of the programmatic landscape since the beginning
- Collaborate closely internally with some of the companies most talented people and externally with some of their largest clients
- Solving business problems with the use of cutting-edge technology and processes that go into the delivery of high-performance programmatic campaigns
- Be part of the unique profit share system, where you make a percentage of the company's overall $300 million revenue
- Total OTE ranging from $180k-$225k including the 20% bonus
- Full Health Coverage
- Work with Samsung, Sony, Heineken, and more major clients!
- Joining an industry leading company in a $150 billion market
- Headquarters in London with offices in 4 continents and rapidly growing across the US
As the Trading Manager you are responsible for managing a team of programmatic traders, delivering high levels of campaign performance and client excellence. You will work closely with leads from other departments (i.e. Account Management and Sales) to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Contribute to business growth by identifying incremental opportunities, growing accounts & strategizing new solutions
- Project Management
- Internal Collaboration
- Communication (internal and external)
- Craft and present best in class insight reports that blend campaign performance and real business challenges
- Minimum 4-5 years of Ad Tech experience (Programmatic Advertising experience preferred + hands on trading)
- At least 3 years of managerial experience
- Must have hands on DSP experience
- Experience with Google Campaign Manager, Sizmek MDX, SQL experience is a plus!
- Understanding of the Advertising industry and ability to convey that knowledge to others
- Understanding of the vendor-agency-advertiser dynamic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with internal/external team members
- Hard working, detail oriented, start-up mindset, effective communication
You can apply for this role of Programmatic Trader now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Associate Consultant at Sphere Digital Recruitment
+1 (323) 892-7886
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to
get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin,
race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as
required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox