£25000 - £28000 per annum
21 days ago
I am working with a fantastic tech company, that is currently providing a trading platform to well known businesses globally. Joining this company will give you a great opportunity to learn from experienced professionals, they will give you the insight to learn and develop within the Business!
- Opportunity to work in a Global Company
- Great training, learning from the best in the industry
- Central London Office
- Weekly Team Socials
- 25 days paid Holiday
As Office Administrator you are responsible for:
- Support the sales team and CEO
- Communicate effectively with clients to ensure the process is smooth
- Data entry and General help with running the business
- Liaise with the teams to arrange meetings
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- BA (hons) Degree
- Experience with Microsoft
- Great organisational skills
- Genuine interest in the tech industry
- Previous administration experience id preferred but not essential
You can apply for this role of Graduate Sales Development Representative now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too!
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox