City of London, London
Offline Media Manage_1640498406
8 months ago
Offline Media Manager - Independent Agency- London
This agency is a leading independent performance agency that provides client success both online and offline. They have aggressive growth plans so you will have the ability to form best practice. They pride themselves in delivering unmatched campaign efficiency and impact through their custom platform. Additionally, they provide employees with the opportunity to shape your career the way you want by allowing them to explore their interests within the agency. They work as a collaborative team where everyone's voice is heard and listened to.
- Work with a wide range of clients that you will have the opportunity to have ownership on the campaigns and work in true partnership with them
- Great progression opportunities - they promote from within and don't hold anyone back
- Amazing company culture - a tight knit team with a supportive and encouraging leadership team
- Very high employee retention rates
As the AV Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading client engagement and build strong relationships and trust with clients
- Overseeing the planning and delivery of all AV campaigns and ensuring they are delivered in line with the set KPIs
- Demonstrating an approachable leadership style and support and develop you team with clear roles and developing clear career path and goals
- Working in collaboration with the Business Director and team members in executing the client's long-term vision
- Being involved in new business pitches and presentations alongside the Business Director
- Have around 3 years' experience in TV planning and buying with additional experience in radio, outdoor and print
- The ability to develop and mentor a team to ensure exceptional client delivery
- The ability to build strong relationships with media owners as well as clients
- Strong communicator and negotiator to ensure they get the best value delivery from sales houses
- You are passionate about the UK TV marketplace and stay on top of industry trends
Please do let me know the best time and number to call and discuss? If this role isn't quite right it would be great to talk through what you'd be looking for in a new role.
Associate recruitment consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.