£33000 - £36000 per annum
29 days ago
This is a rapidly growing, award winning independent data, digital and media planning agency, who focus on exceptional client service and working with responsibility, whilst having fun. The team is young, fun and are focused on over-delivering on client expectations - this means they have a very happy client base they're super proud of and are well-known as market leaders in the space.
This historically performance focused agency is growing rapidly and looking for a fantastic Offline media planner to join their Head of Offline in servicing clients through exceptional offline media plans. They're looking for someone who is passionate about the charity sector, and the impact of offline media.
- Sits centrally in the agency and work across all of the agency's lead account teams where offline media is planned and bought, with a principal focus on charity clients.
- Day to day client contact on a number of key client accounts and campaigns, across an integrated media mix but with very much an offline (Inserts, DM, Door Drop, OTP) focus.
- Planning and managing campaigns across these channels, liaising with AV/Digital specialists internally to ensure an integrated approach.
- Responsible for media planning and buying that will deliver media strategies set out by the Business Director and Senior Planners.
- You will also have regular contact with client-partners, presenting proposals and end of campaign reports.
- Day-to-day management of an account executive.
- You will ideally have 3+ years' experience in a media agency, focused on offline media planning and buying. Print experience is essential.
- You will have a good working knowledge of all media and how all channels work together and be well-read and up to date with industry and sector specific news and practices.
- You will have strong communication skills, written and verbal, and will be confident presenting to clients and internally within the agency.
- You will be highly numerate and analytical, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- You will be motivated, and career driven.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox