£35000 - £40000 per annum
25 days ago
Onboarding Implementation Manager / Project Manager - Referral and Recommendation Tech - £40,000 plus benefits!
My client was only founded a few years ago, and yet have grown to become a market leader in their niche space of Referral and Recommendation tech. They have grown incredibly fast due to the quality of their platform and ability to AB test different incentive offers for their consumers. This allows them to ensure they are providing the best service for their clients, which is constantly adaptable.
Working with some of the country's best brands, and with some huge recent funding, they are now looking to expand their Client Success team further.
With a Professional services team of 6 people, this role will have you as part of a highly structured team of Implementation Managers and Customer Success Managers.
This role will be responsible for onboarding new clients within ideally 30-60 days and setting them up for success with the tech before passing them over to the Customer Success Managers.
You will need to be enthusiastic, personable and great at building relationships for their clients but also strong at problem solving and finding solutions for clients right from the first interaction.
As an Onboarding Manager, you will:
- Onboard a portfolio of some of the companies biggest and best clients, across multiple industries for referrals. An average of 15 a month.
- Work with the wider Customer Success team to collaborate on clients who are being or have been onboarded.
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Present demonstrations of the platform to the client, bespoke to them - with full training to you provided.
- Create client strategy and support across the platform, to ensure they are using it to its full capability initially.
- Regularly meet clients on site as much as possible as well as screen shares.
- You will have at least 2 years' experience either in a Customer Success, project management or Onboarding role with clients in the Marketing Tech/SaaS space.
- You will ideally have experience analysing data or working with Adobe/Google Analytics or in AB testing.
- You have demonstrated platforms to clients regularly and been heavily involved in the onboarding of the tech.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have a knowledge of digital or affiliate marketing and eCommerce.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
- You ideally have previous project management experience
- Health Insurance
- Profit share scheme.
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox