City of London, London
£35000 - £42000 per annum
8 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a Online Category Manager / Online Trading Manager to cover a 9 month FTC Maternity cover for an iconic name in luxury retail. You will ensure all main categories and key product ranges are available on the website, ensuring an optimum customer experience as well as execution of the weekly trade plan and campaigns.
- The Category Manger will work with the Head of Trading to ensure that the commercial objectives are delivered for the category in a timely manner.
- Develop a trading strategy that delivers superior online growth.
- Be accountable for the online sales performance of an online product division.
- Maintaining website content, products, pricing and promotions in a manner that optimises the online customer journey and improves conversion rates.
- Continually optimise digital touch points.
- Effectively communicate the category strategy.
- Work with the Head of Trading in the developing campaigns, optimising landing pages, search results and the customer journey to maximise sales.
- Maintain accurate pricing and product information.
- Work with the data insights team.
- Create and maintain the product life cycle.
- Produce daily and weekly trade reports and work with buying and the Head of Trading on strategies.
- Have online trading experience - ideally within retail
- Have an understanding for the luxury market.
- Organised, numerical.
- Attention to detail
- Team player.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.