£20000 - £24000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Online Visual Merchandiser
3 month FTC
£24k pro rata
My client is a leading jewellery brand and they are looking for their next Online Visual Merchandiser. The role is reporting into the online Trading Manager. The role is to support the implementation of an engaging and seamless on site shopping experience by delivering regular content refreshes.
The role is responsible for ensuring that the site merchandising of banner content, promotions and search results are executed accurately, commercially and on time in order to fully maximise sales and conversion.
The role has the view to go perm, however there is an initial 3-month trial period
- Setup all necessary offers and promotions accurately and on time
- Create collections of products when required for campaigns & promotions.
- Update the promotional content pages regularly.
- Implement website refreshes
- Coordinate with external brands to ensure the site has the most up to date assets across the site.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of merchandising processes, procedures and systems.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven aptitude for systems (Google Analytics / Adobe and Microsoft Excel)
- Microsoft Excel: Pivot Tables, V-look ups, SUMIF statements
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Working knowledge of analytics systems: e.g. Adobe Omniture
- Working knowledge of multi-variant Testing tools: e.g. Oracle Maxymiser HTML coding
***Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK in order to be considered for this role***
You can apply for this role of Online Visual Merchandiser now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox