£40000 - £47000 per annum
7 months ago
Online Visual Merchandising Manager - Fashion - £40,000 - £47,000
I am working with a global fashion brand that are looking for a high skilled, commercially minded Online Visual Merchandising Manager who has a proven ability in improving on-site shopping experiences through data driven merchandising.
- Involved in all aspects of visual merchandising on site working with the team offshore resources as required.
- Play a key role, ensuring product is appropriately merchandised for ecommerce campaigns, homepages, emails and features.
- Responsible for working with stakeholders across the business to get products live on the website.
- You will not just merchandise the product you will also identify opportunities for improvements and look at key insights for the wider business to utilise.
- Deliver a strategic plan on their merchandising approach to offer relevant shopping experience which are SEO optimised.
- Use Google Analytics and Excel.
- Analyse site performance and merchandising execution.
- Own the visual merchandising strategy.
- Proven track record in ecommerce merchandising and ecommerce site optimisation is essential.
- In depth knowledge and passion for fashion retail across a range of categories and products.
- An analytically based thinker.
- Significant experience working with Content Management Systems is required
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.