£20000 - £23000 per annum
9 months ago
This agency is the world's largest planner of OOH advertisements and is leading the way in innovative digital OOH campaigns. They target consumers through using dynamic data and tech to understand their physical journey, driving people to take action. As part of a leading global agency network, they have offices in 34 countries and service hundreds of agencies and brands across the globe.
- Developing an understanding of OOH solutions, alongside an understanding of the clients' sector.
- Helping to compile OOH solutions in response to client briefs.
- Competitive analysis and post-campaign analysis.
- Developing good relationships with media owners, agencies and media owners.
- Assist in quoting planning and buying rates.
- Updating internal databases as required and undertaking administration of bookings.
- You will have an understanding of and an interest in OOH media.
- You will be a collaborative and supportive team player.
- You will have exceptional communication and organisational skills.
- You will have an excellent understanding of social media and internet, and a keen interest in digital.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.