City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
26 days ago
Paid Media Account Director - ecom consultancy.
Salary -up to £50,000
My client is an eCommerce consultancy and paid media agency. They work with ambitious brands and retailers to help them achieve their ecommerce goals and solve their hardest challenges.
They are looking for an Account Director to join their paid media team and work with some of the coolest brands in the industry across search, shopping, social and more.
- Predominantly managing paid search and paid social campaigns, with the opportunity to also work across emerging channels such as Amazon, Tik Tok and Pinterest.
- You will lead on paid media strategy and be responsible for longer term planning across key accounts. You will be required to independently manage accounts and share feedback on performance internally to our leadership team.
- Managing a small paid media team, managing PDPs of team members and supporting their progression and happiness.
- Building reports and presentations to be shared with key stakeholders.
- Building strong and meaningful relationships with clients and maintaining regular contact, keeping them engaged with the agency and our team.
- Supporting new business and the continued growth of the agency, supporting sales and account development activity.
- Onboarding new accounts and finding innovative ways to improve processes and increase efficiency and productivity (and ensuring these are enforced across your team).
- Building relationships and working closely with partners such as Google and Facebook, along with our supporting ecommerce agencies and technologies.
- Keeping up to date with trends and thought leadership in paid search, paid social and other biddable platforms. It is also useful to keep up to date with wider ecommerce trends and news.
- 4+ years PPC and / or paid social experience.
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Excel - VLOOKUPs, pivot tables, SUMIFs, etc.
- Strong people management skills as you will be managing a small team as part of our paid media management pods.
- Previous experience in a client-facing role, managing PPC and / or paid social campaigns.
- Developing a long-term relationship with your clients and identifying opportunities to grow the account.
- Previous experience with client communication - presentations, meetings, updates and calls and client outings.
- An understanding of wider ecommerce principles - CRM, internationalisation, payments, personalisation etc.
You can apply for the role of Paid Media Account Director role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox