14 days ago
Paid Media Account Director - Independent Agency
- Own the relationship between the business and your client, leading the team and taking full responsibility of their campaigns from planning to launch, through to ongoing optimisation, reporting & strategic development. Through this, ensure the client sees continuous growth by setting clear KPI targets and producing action plans to achieve them
- Develop strong client relationships with key stakeholders and through this achieve & maintain +90% client satisfaction scores
- Continuously monitor industry news and evaluate new technology & data providers to deliver strategic recommendations for growth. Own the day to day relationship with key 3rd party stakeholders
- Confidently uses cross-channel knowledge to lead client relationships, ensure the relevant internal teams are collaborating as one account delivery team and to successfully upsell/cross-sell VERB's services where appropriate
- You will have a solid background in paid search and paid social strategy & execution.
- As well as demonstrable examples of advanced campaign management & reporting features in SA360 and Google Analytics (or alike e.g. Adobe).
- Previous experience in programmatic display would be an added bonus, but not essential.
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Managing Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox