Paid Media Account Manager – Marketing Agency - London (Remote – US Working Hours) – Salary Negotiable
This multi-award winning independent and full-service digital marketing agency provides Paid Search, Social, SEO, Content and Creative services across various industries such as beauty, iGaming, e-commerce, and finance. They offer their specialised knowledge with a drive for optimisation and the newest technology to help their clients deliver success on their digital marketing objectives.
With offices across the globe, this agency consists of a diverse and talented group of digital experts and are at the heart of what they stand for is a collective mission to drive business and offer high quality results.
- Medical insurance
- Meritocratic culture
- Staff travel opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Staff development and continuous training
This agency are looking for a Paid Media Account Manager to be responsible for the daily delivery of Paid Media campaigns for one of their biggest accounts. You will offer insight on all digital channels within Paid Search and Paid Social, with your primary purpose being to manage, report and optimise campaigns to deliver against client objectives and targets.
You should also understand the ways in which other media can influence digital channels, such as SEO, and the optimisation of research tools within the market.
Skills and requirements
- Be able to manage Paid Search and Social campaigns and platforms, such as Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Plan campaigns to deliver against targets and client goals
- Planning and forecasting campaign schedules
- Liaise with clients daily with changes in campaign performance and report any issues
- Offer innovative to testing on all campaigns, including ad copy, landing page, keyword expansion and more
- Analyse results and report campaign performance on a weekly and monthly basis
- Attend status and results meetings, ensuring all desired outcomes are reported and delivered
- Have knowledge and experience using campaign management tools
- Support any Senior Account Managers in delivering client services.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint,
You can apply for this role of Paid Media Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3728 2975
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law. If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.