Paid Media Associate - Award Winning Independent Agency - REMOTE
Our client is an award winning digital agency with thriving high profile campaigns across a wide array of well-known beauty, tech and gaming clients. They are currently looking for a Paid Media Associate to join their growing team to work across iGaming clients!
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working
- Regular company socials
As the Paid Media Associate you will be responsible for:
- Planning and activating media campaigns to meet client objectives.
- Building and developing client relationships.
- Overseeing and optimising media campaigns.
- Reporting and presenting back to clients.
- Supporting the development of digital media plans.
- 1+ years' experience within paid search and social, ideally within an agency environment.
- Proven experience of working with enterprise level clients and large budgets.
- Experience across relevant media tools e.g. Google Ads.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise workload across your team.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, - ability to present confidently.
- Thorough attention to detail.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.