New York City
about 2 months ago
Paid Media Director (Search Focused) - Large Global Agency $130,000-$150,000
Our client is an exciting independent global agency that have grown out of Europe to have a strong presence in the USA! They have been working with clients in the USA for 4 years and have a strong team of 30 working remotely across multiple locations in the USA.
This role is one of the most senior hires in the USA working for their largest account – Paypal! This client is of high important to the agencies as they work with them across lots of areas and they want to retain them for the long term.
They have a successful team already in place based in the USA and Europe working on the account which is currently managed by the Global Head of Media, they now need to delegate a senior hire and that could be you!
As the new Paid Media Director, you will report to the Global Head of Media based in London and have the exciting opportunity to work as the lead on client contact, strategy and ensuring strong execution across search and social with some programmatic channels also. The Head of Media needs someone to lean on to make decisions and make things happen!
You will be managing the team so they are looking for a leader with strong communication skills and consumer centric marketing experience.
Day to Day:
- Leading client contact in planning and implementing online campaigns and strategies
- Manage annual budget, including monthly spend, setting annual KPI and targets
- Work with the MD’s, creative strategists and planners to formulate leading owned and earned media strategies
- Organise & attend client meetings, chairing discussions and providing informative account insight to grow the account and gain competitive advantage
- Lead the team to successful campaign management bring knowledge and expertise
- At least 5 years’ experience working at an Agency and have executional experience is Paid Search and Paid Social channels – Paid Search is non-negotiable – 70% of the account
- Highley proficient/expert in Excel, Google Ads, Social Ads and large data sets
- Strong Communicator and experience leading client accounts with large budgets (multi million)
- Native American English speaker
- Experience working in a fast-paced agency environment
- Attention to detail
If this sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! Please contract Evie Grogan, Manager – International Marketing – email@example.com
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.