City of London, London
£28000 - £32000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
28 days ago
Paid Media Executive - ecom / D2C
Up to £32,000
My client is a specialist performance marketing agency that work with clients in the direct to consumer / ecommernce space. Since launching 3 years ago, this agency has grown from strength to strength, doubling their team size and driving excellent results for the clients that they partner with.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone with 6 months + experience in either PPC or Paid Social that is looking to join a fast growing, forward thinking agency!
The role is of Paid Media Executive plays a key role within the agency.
Day to day, you will be a part of the full client lifecycle: everything from on-boarding new clients, to supporting and, in some cases, leading in ad accounts (Google & Facebook), and growing our clients' businesses for the long term through effective strategy, analysis and optimisation.
You must be switched on, ambitious, have a positive attitude and a desire to learn new things, as well as the ability to pick yourself up after making mistakes.
Ideally you should have at least 1-2 years' experience in performance marketing or an eCommerce focused role, either agency or client side, whether that is Paid Social or Google PPC.
- Remote/ in-office hybrid
- Central London office
- Performance based bonus scheme
- New business bonus scheme
- 25 days' holiday
- Learning and development budget (books, courses, events etc.)
- Pension scheme (3% employer, up to 5% employee)
- As a Premium Facebook Partner, you'll get direct access to Facebook for confidential first-dibs insights on new tools and media buying approaches, certifications, sponsored events and a whole host of exclusive networking, learning and development benefits for you and your clients
- A load of perks. Exclusive discounts and rewards at over 30,000 brands, cinemas & retailers for you + up to 10 family or friends
- Work Macbook
- Home office set-up including screen, keyboard, mouse, chair etc - anything you need to be comfortable and do your best work.
You can apply for the role of Paid Media Account Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox