about 1 month ago
Paid Media Manager - Independent Agency - Salary DOE
- A full service luxury independent agency.
- They provide SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic, Website and content for some of the world's leading brands.
- Use your technical skills to deliver beyond the expectations of your clients
- Set clear and attainable KPI targets with each of your clients. Ensure action plans are in place to achieve these and provide comprehensive reporting to keep your clients up to date and focused on the agreed objectives
- Own a dynamic portfolio of clients, taking full responsibility of their campaigns from planning to launch, through to ongoing optimisation, reporting & strategic development.
- Develop strong client relationships with key stakeholders and through this achieve & maintain +80% client satisfaction scores
- Proactively schedule and lead client meetings & calls. Strategy meetings to take place once per quarter, with other meetings/calls in-between as required
- Demonstrate a strong sense of self-motivation and self-drive by regularly putting forward new ideas & solutions that will enable your clients to meet & exceed their business goals
- Provide mentorship & guidance to Account Executives, supporting them with all areas including technical skills, time management, critical thinking & problem solving and client communication skills.
- Analytical and data drive
- Curious & not willing to simply accept the status quo
- Self aware & always challenging yourself to grow
- Down to earth - we're passionate about our work but we know what's important in life and we like to have fun along the way
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox