£35000 - £40000 per annum
28 days ago
Our client is a highly successful full-service digital marketing agency, based in central London. They are multi award winning and have been named the Best Small SEO Agency in Europe and received the award for Best PPC Campaign. This year they have been nominated for Best Small Integrated Agency, Best Small PPC Agency and Best Small SEO Agency.
With high growth plans for 2020, they are seeking to hire a Paid Media Manager and this is a brilliant time to join this agency.
They are looking for an experienced Paid Media Manager to join the agency. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of running PPC campaigns, and experience in any other Paid Media channels (Display, Paid Social, App) will be a benefit. This role requires and good understanding of the wider digital landscape.
As a Paid Media Manager, you will strive to understand your clients' business and any challenges that they face. Based on this understanding, you will think of new ways to help them drive their business forwards. You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients, where you will be expected to manage and implement campaigns across a mix of Paid Media channels.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to take their career to the next level in a rapidly developing digital marketing agency.
To be successful for this role you will have skills and experience in the following:
- At least 2 years' experience in the industry, with a proven track record of delivering successful paid campaigns (in-house or agency)
- Experience in all aspects of PPC, including Google Ads, Bing, Display Network
- Experience in using bid management platform tools, such as Marin, DoubleClick or Kenshoo
- Strong understanding of wider digital channels and environment
- Strong numerical and analytical capabilities, including use and creation of Excel formulas
- Commercial awareness to drive businesses forwards
- Good understanding of analytics and attribution
- Ability to work and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent reporting skills, with a proactive approach
- Work as a team player, whilst being able to work on set individual performance goals
- Highly organised with an acute attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication and literacy skills
- Proactive approach to workload and new ideas
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox