City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A brilliant opportunity to join an award winning digital agency with offices in London Milan, Rome, Riga and LA. Based in Aldgate this agency offer full-service digital marketing services to a portfolio of big names in the beauty, travel, e-commerce and finance sectors as well as many other clients which are growing their business with them.
They are looking for a talented and experienced Paid Media Manager with excellent Paid Media and communication skills to join their growing team of International media experts at our London office.
The Paid Media Manager will be responsible for liaising with clients, managing strategy and successful execution of the paid media campaigns towards the KPIs agreed with the clients working with the Account Executives and Managers on the accounts, as well as supporting the Account Directors and the UK Managing Director on occasion with pitch meetings, and mentor junior members of the team.
- Develop excellent relationships with the clients, through developing an in-depth understanding of their businesses, challenges they face, and spotting future opportunities
- Work with clients to set KPIs for the media services and ensure the account team is delivering against these goals and contractual requirements
- Plan, attend and lead client meetings
- Lead the planning, implementation and execution of Paid Search, Display and Social campaigns, depending on the clients' needs and objectives
- Provide data-driven strategic input to the Media team and other agency units working on the account, based on the current campaign performance, website analytics, market conditions and the competitive environment
- Coordinate teams and colleagues that are servicing the client to ensure timely delivery of high-quality output in line with the contractual scope
- Foresee, plan and deliver on opportunities of cross-selling and upselling to increase the revenue flow from the existing clients, while improving the client's returns and digital experience
- Maintain a strong control over the resourcing and profitability of the accounts at all times, being responsible for ensuring the client is not only retained but retained profitably
- Be the escalation point for any concerns raised by the internal team or by the client
- Support the media team with execution across Paid Search, Display and Social channels
- Review the current operational flows, propose and implement improvements where relevant
To be successful for this role you will
- Have previous track record with client management, paid media management (both hands-on management, implementation and strategy)
- A passion for Paid Media, with especially excellent skills on PPC both in terms of hands-on implementation and execution, as well as strategy
- Excellent skills on Google Analytics both in terms of implementation review and performance analysis with executable insights for performance growth
- Excellent organisational, project management and problem solving skills
- High level of proficiency in MS Office
- Experience with the ad serving and trafficking tools (e.g. DoubleClick Campaign Manager or Adform) is a plus
- Experience with Data Visualization tools (e.g. Google Data Studio, Tableau or TIBCO Spotfire etc.) is a plus
- A love of uncovering trends in data and analysis
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Confident and articulate presenter, with the ability to present to senior clients and internal agency teams
- Strategic thinker who can act as a 'Trusted Advisor' to clients
- Commercially astute with solid budget management experience
- Has a great attention to detail
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic industry
- Has a positive attitude, is self-confident, and welcomes new challenges
- Excellent skills in managing, training and upskilling team members
- Many of the accounts are Pan-European and as such a second or even a third language would be highly favourable (e.g. German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Russian etc.)
- A strong desire to compete and a drive to succeed
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox