City of London
4 months ago
With offices in Central London and Europe, my client delivers multilingual digital campaigns for a diverse range of clients, specialising in e-commerce.
As the Paid Media Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Account leadership - leading client strategy in conjunction with an Account Director & representative from the agency leadership team
- Client objectives and context - understand what your clients' commercial objectives are, why KPIs have been set, and what strategies we have in place to achieve those objectives and hit KPIs
- Account planning - have an understanding of what your client wants to accomplish in order to continuously plan across channels and platforms
- Relationships - liaising with our key partners to extract valuable insights and key trends for your clients - the foundations of your client strategies!
- Product development - through strong relationships with partners, we want to be front of the queue for new products, betas, etc.
- Experience across Paid Search & Paid Social
- Digital marketing agency experience
- Excellent client management skills
You can apply for this role of Paid Media Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.