£28000 - £40000 per annum
30 days ago
If you are a Paid Search Manager / Paid Media Manager that is looking for an opportunity that offers high growth and development, then this is the role for you! My client is a start-up agency that set up in 2017. They work with some of the world's largest bricks and mortar retail brands as well as ambitious and well-funded new or established online brands who want to achieve game-changing growth in DTC revenues.
They believe in creating online omnipresence for the brands they work with so that potential and existing customers can be reached with highly customised messaging and creatives wherever they go online.
This agency are forecast to double in size during 2020 making this the perfect time to join the business.
The team is growing and they are looking for a Paid Media Manager with experience of both Google adwords (search, display, shopping and Youtube) and paid social (Facebook & Instagram) to support our performance team.
Your goal will be to ensure our paid media campaigns have the highest possible ROAS and daily duties include
- Launching and optimizing PPC campaigns across Google search, display, shopping and Youtube.
- Launching and optimising paid social campaigns.
- Monitoring budgets.
- Tracking KPIs and producing reports.
- Keyword and audience research.
To be successful for this role you will have skills and experience in the following:
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager & Business manager
- Understanding of custom audiences and lookalike audiences.
- Ability to generate and install the Facebook pixel, Dynamic products and all FB ads functionality.
- Ability to edit google shopping feed and solve related issues (in websites with +1000 products)
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- Strong understanding and experience of bidding techniques (AutoBid, CPC, CPM, oCPM).
- Strong at statistical analysis, spreadsheets and reporting.
- Ability to navigate, schedule or generate reports quickly.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
You will ideally have:
- At least 2 years experience in paid media
- Experience in multi channel data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Knowledge of Google & Bing Merchant Centre
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.)
- Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong maths skills
- Agency background preferable
- Google Adwords and Facebook Blueprint certification a bonus.
- Love of ongoing learning and desire for personal development.
- Adspend management experience and strong sense of responsibility for client budgets.
- Fast implementation.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox