3 months ago
Paid Media Manager - Ecommerce Personalisation Platform
An award-winning eCommerce Offer Personalisation platform created by a team of digital engineers and marketers from the leading lights of ecommerce, digital and affiliate marketing. We work across many verticals and geographies with World-leading brands! We use personalisation to drive even better results for our customers, who constantly amaze us with their innovation as retailers.
- Plan and launch campaigns from scratch across multiple markets, often to a deadline
- Optimise campaigns and report back on performance to internal stakeholders and clients
- Meet with clients when required to discuss their campaigns, and assist in upselling for
- better commercials, bidding rights, promotions and so on
- Assess bidding strategies by brand and recommend/execute changes where needed
- Analyse wider market trends to make data-driven changes
- Assess the viability of new client campaigns
- At least 3 years experience managing Digital Paid Media campaigns
- Google Analytics, with strong analytical skills
- Google Ads & Microsoft Advertising
- In-depth reporting alongside data-driven decision making and optimisation
- Working with clients across a range of different verticals
- Managing international campaigns
- Paid Social and Google CSS would be great, but is not essential
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Managing Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.